God made Christ all for us in this life so that we might be fulfilled in him. We have a role to play and a path to chart.
A. Live a purpose driven life
1. God will like us to live a purpose driven life. Fulfilling purpose in Christ means we have to live a purpose driven life through the help of Jesus. It is a decision to achieve something or to get to a point in life.
2. This type of life requires embracing God’s will. It entails deferred gratification. It requires self discipline and the help of the Holy Spirit.
3. Enemies of a purpose driven life: Do not follow bad friends, peer pressure and lack of discretion or vision. Our greatest drive in life is to honor God in what you and all you say.
4. God does not want us to live directionless, muddled life. 2 Tim 1:7
B. We must develop our potentials.
Potentials are things that are innate or natural. Know your weaknesses and strength and develop on that.
1. Have a goal in the areas that you are good and seek to achieve it.
2. Never stop developing your talents and gifts. Keep improving on yourself. (2 Timothy 2:15)
3. Build strong relationships between us and God and between ourselves. Also, by reverentially obey him (John 14:15).
4. To build strong relationship is to build love towards ourselves or others by making intentional input, forgiveness, knowing people closely.
5. We make discounts when we mislead, deceive, are arrogant, gossip, betray trust, etc. Roms 12:19.